Monday, September 23, 2019


This morning the brain neurosurgeon finally was given the CT Scan.  He has surgery today and tomorrow.  I was given an emergency appointment for Wednesday.  Now to find a driver.  My roommate's son will for sure say yes. 

I have no idea what he will do or how long I will be there.  I am also packing for leaving from San Antonio to NY.  My options range from resetting the value to a lower number, to draining the fluid from brain and resetting the valve to redoing the surgery.  I have no idea what will happen until I see him on Wednesday.  If he does not hold me I should be back late Thursday unless I leave for NY from San Antonio.

No comments: