Tuesday, January 28, 2014

MORE INDICTMENTS COMING TOMORROW OR A WEEK FROM TOMORROW

I will only release one name which I was told is on the list - Oscar de la Fuente.  Apparently Saenz did not like my post and the indictment of Oscar de la Fuente is now being expedited.  How many months to indict based on a sworn to confession?

Saenz is playing a brilliant game here.  If what my source is claiming which is based on leaks from the grand jury is true, at least one person running for district clerk will be indicted.  A politiquera will be indicted.  An elected official tied to the Villalobos mess will be indicted.

My source is not Cris Valadez.  I know enough to know this guy will throw his mother-in-law Rosie Sheldon Sotelo under the bus to save his own ass.  And the fact of the matter is, he may have. 

A reader asked if maybe the DOJ and DA made a deal to not prosecute Oscar de la Fuente.  No they did not.  This came out in the  testimony during the Villalobos trial.  Oscar admitted to knowing he could still be prosecuted in state court.

Now, once these indictments hit, with the exception of Oscar de la Fuente, I will assume everyone is innocent and wait for the trial and evidence to form an opinion.  Oscar is different - I was in federal court when under oath he admitted to the criminal conduct.

But these indictments, even if politically motivated by DA Saenz, will add credibility to his public integrity office, unless evidence comes out in press conferences to show he is manipulating evidence.  Either February 4th or 7th there is a hearing in the Raul Salazar case which will either hurt Saenz a lot or seal Raul Salazar's fate.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"If what my source is claiming ..."

I would hate to be that person when his/her name is revealed. Credibility comes to any story when the source is upfront and backing any statement or facts that can be printed.

BobbyWC said...

With sources I have to learn who I can and cannot trust

Bobby WC

I do believe one name was withheld - I will not speculate but I am certain of this person's pending indictment

BobbyWC said...

BISD must pay the first 100k to defend against Presas-Garcia and then what every it costs to pay an attorney to sue to remove them from office.

It needs to stop on both sides

Bobby WC

Anonymous said...

I will bet you a steak dinner that you are wrong on everything you posted here Bobby...Mr. Document Driven. You post this nonsense on a rumor of a source? Incredible!

BobbyWC said...

When my source told me Villalobos was hit with subpoenas I was correct. When Montoya's said he had been indicted his was wrong.

A source cannot give me a list of cases before the grand jury. if the source has been credible in the past and I know the source would have access to the information, then I will trust them.

Is the major news media always right? No - sometimes there sources are bogus - I am careful - they must have a good track record and have access.

But my source is good - now will Saenz maybe change his mind based on my post and delay for three weeks - could happen

hard to make a bet when you hide behind the name anony
Bobby WC

Anonymous said...

You have no more sources at the D.A. Bobby. Stop it.

Anonymous said...

Everyone has sources everywhere. Don't believe that. Just give anyone and I mean anyone at the Cameron County Court House Buildings a Beer, and see what happens.